THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My new Oldhammer blog

I recently decided to split my worlds, so to speak, and to create a new blog to host my Oldhammer (and related fantasy) projects. 

I've been using this blog to post on my recent Chaos army but frankly it feels like almost two different hobbies with often different readership, and so it just makes more sense for me to separate my two passions in different blogs. Especially since I wanted to blog about the collecting aspect of Oldhammer, and also write lenghty posts about warhammer rules, army lists and such. Things that, frankly, would bore any historical only gamer ;-)

I will slowly move the Oldhammer posts and pictures from here to there, and really use this blog for only historical painting, AAR, etc.

So for the Oldhammer or fantasy lovers, the new place to be is 

Of Marauders and Citadels (just click on the image below). And please follow!


http://maraudersandcitadels.blogspot.ca/

Of course nothing says you can't visit and follow both of my blogs, if you swing both ways ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I have left a comment on your new blog, I am not big on splitting blogs, but I have to agree with this move. Fantasy and historical wargaming really are quite different.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, even posting fantasy figures seemed weird on this blog's template and style. Just did not fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dito! Very nice! Hope to see you guys again this coming fall.

    Nico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope too! Hopefully I'll be on my two legs sooner than later!

      Delete